2018 YPO Telluride Ski Network Experience
Ski, Spa and Winter Adventures in the Scenic San Juan Mountains
- Wednesday, January 31st–Sunday, February 4th, 2018
- Telluride Ski Resort & Lumière Hotel
Telluride, Colorado USA
- View the Winter Flight Map
PERSONAL INVITATION FROM CHAD HORNING, (YPO ROCKY MOUNTAIN), TELLURIDE’S OWNERSHIP:
Come to beautiful Telluride, Colorado and join my wife and I on this first-ever YPO ski network event and one-of-a-kind adventure at my family’s ski resort. I have worked hand in hand with our fantastic management team at the resort to create a truly unforgettable “Only in YPO” experience for my fellow YPO’ers. My wife and I will be attending all of the events and we can’t wait to show you our jewel of a resort. You'll get unparalleled opportunities to explore culture, business, history, politics, and not to mention the incredible food of Telluride Ski Resort! If you’ve never been here, you’ll never forget your first time – guaranteed. See you in January!
YPO Telluride intermediate ski camp is designed for skiers who would like to up their game on the resort slopes. The program’s main focus will be building confidence and developing skills so you can enjoy yourself and feel safe on challenging terrain.
YPO Telluride advanced ski camp will focus on Telluride’s renowned in-bounds terrain, as well as our back-country options if the conditions allow. Telluride’s unique heli-skiing will also be available to this group. The San Juan’s offer some of the most rugged side country skiing in the most beautiful setting of Colorado, which is truly special to Telluride.
Noah Sheedy, Director of the Telluride Ski School will head up a team of Telluride’s best private instructors for both the advanced and intermediate groups in this program. We will also bring in a Colorado based ski celeb with background in big mountain skiing to teach techniques on safety and risk assessment in the mountains. In addition the amazing skiing, all the finer aspects of Telluride will be incorporated into the afternoons & evenings in true YPO style.
HIGHLIGHTED ONLY IN YPO EXPERIENCES:
- Pre-opening Mountain Terrain Inspection with Telluride Ski Resort Executives. Get first tracks an hour before anyone else hits the slopes. First tracks is followed by an intimate, fully catered breakfast at a private on-mountain location hosted by Bill Jensen, Telluride Ski Resort’s CEO/Partner.
- Cat Ride and Opening Story experience: Ride a snowcat up before the mountain opens for a behind the scenes look at what it takes to open the mountain with VP of Resort Operations, Jeff Proteau. Climb the Gold Hill Stairs, watch ski patrol trigger avalanches, and then ski down freshly groomed terrain. Breakfast Burritos and thermos of coffee provided
- Guests will enjoy a poker and gaming night at one of the Horning family homes.
- Ski Celebrity will be skiing with the group and providing coaching tips throughout the event.
- Telluride Ownership and local celeb resources will be incorporated into the program.
- Telluride Helitrax (one of the only heli-operations in the lower 48) will be creating exclusive offerings for the program for any guests wanting to Heli-ski during the program.
[responsive_image src="/uploaded/lodging/Lumiere-Winter-Exterior.jpg" alt="Lumiere Hotel, Telluride" width="" height=""]
Lumière is Telluride, Colorado's most intimate and luxury boutique property located in Mountain Village with ski-in ski-out access to the base of lift 4. Beyond the magificent stone facade, you'll find just 11 hotel rooms and 18 one to five bedroom residences.[Lumiere Accolade Bar]
[Winter in Telluride]