Trip Preserver Vacation Rental Travel Insurance
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to a new office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred. Trip Preserver insurance is available on all reservations booked through Telluride Resort Reservations and guests may opt-out of the coverage if they choose.
Trip Preserver offers:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for vacation rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
Additional questions on ski Trip Preserver is available by calling Telluride Resort Reservations at (844) 422-6816.