Know the Code
Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others. Follow the Responsibility Code:
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or object.
- People ahead of you have the right of way; it is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- In slow zones, adjust your space and speed to keep everyone safe. Use common sense and never ski or ride while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.