2020-21 Season Dates:
November 26, 2020 – April 4, 2021
Winter operating dates are subject change due to weather, conditions, and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Call (970) 728-7414 for reservations
Take the fast track in improving your skills on the mountain and the ultimate learning experience. Private lesson with a Telluride instructor will take your ability to the next level with individual learning and feedback. Choose your instructor, what you want to improve, what terrain you want to cover, and at what pace you want to progress.
- Express Lift Lanes
- Video Analysis
- Multilingual Instructors
- Up to 4 Students per Instructor
Want to take a lesson with friends or family? With up to 4 students per instructor our professional staff can accommodate a group of friends or family members.
Private instruction is available in skiing, snowboarding, telemark, and cross country.
For the 2020-21 Winter, we are focused on creating great experiences for our ski & snowboard school guests while maintaining a safe and healthy environment during the global pandemic. To this end, as a guest you can expect:
- Full Day products include up to 6 hours of instruction. This allows the instructor and guest to plan for time part during the lunch hour.
- Advanced reservations will be required
- All ski & snowboard school guests and instructors will be required to adhere to the 5 Commitments of Containment
- Daily Health Screenings will be required for all ski & snowboard school guests and staff
Full Day (9am-4pm)
AM Half Day (9am-noon)
PM Half Day (1pm-4pm)
PRICES INCLUDE LESSON ONLY. LIFT TICKETS AND/OR SEASON PASSES MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
For any additional questions please contact us at (970) 728-7414 or email@example.com.