Welcome to Telluride!
Epic Pass guests may print or reprint their Epic Pass media at Telluride Sports in two convenient locations - Camel’s Garden at the base of the Free Gondola Telluride & Franz Klammer Lodge in Mountain Village’s Heritage Plaza.
Non-transferable benefits for Epic Pass holders in Telluride:
- Seven Unrestricted Days in Telluride
- 50% Off Single Day Tickets After Seven Days of Use
Non-transferable benefits for Epic 4-, 5-, 6- and 7-Day pass holders in Telluride:
- Restrictions Based Upon Day Pass Product Purchased
- 20% Off Single Day Tickets After All Epic Days Are Used
Note: Epic Pass benefits DO NOT include the new Telluride Bike Park.
Visit tellurideskiresort.com/epic to learn more about Epic Pass holder benefits in Telluride.
IMPORTANT: All other Epic Pass products and Epic Day Pass products, including but not limited to the Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass, Keystone Plus Pass, Tahoe Local, Epic Australia, Epic Military and Epic 1-, 2- and 3-Day Pass exclude access to Telluride Ski Resort.
Call Vail Resorts, (970) 754-0005, or visit EpicPass.com for more information on the following:
- Specific questions about Epic Pass eligibility
- Remaining days of access in Telluride