Telluride Ski Resort Partners with Resorts Tapped™ to Launch New Mobile App
Telluride, Colorado (October 16, 2018) – Telluride Ski Resort has partnered with Resorts Tapped, a software development company with extensive experience developing native iOS and Android applications for resorts across the world, to develop the new Telluride Ski Resort app for users on iPhone and Android.
Consistently rated as the number one ski resort in North America by Condé Nast Traveler, Telluride Ski Resort is committed to delivering an exceptional guest experience both on and off the mountain. This project will deliver a new level of guest service to visitors through timely content, interactivity on the mountain, and connectivity with key services through the new resort app (www.tellurideskiresort.com/app).
The unique and comprehensive application, combined with our mobile-friendly website (www.tellurideskiresort.com), will provide an at-your-fingertips guide to Telluride Ski Resort across all devices.
With a smartphone, users will easily:
- find up-to-date information from the mountain including: snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
- get current lift status information.
- see which runs are groomed and which are closed.
- get the latest news from Telluride via the resort's Twitter feed.
- opt-in to push notifications and receive important resort updates.
- contact Ski Patrol and key outlets at the resort with the built-in directory.
- locate yourself on the Telluride trail map.
- share your location or see a friends' locations on the trail map.
- record your runs and log vertical feet and distance.
- display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map.
- quickly find information about lessons, other programs and amenities.
The new Telluride Ski Resort app will be available for download from the iTunes Store and Google Play in November 2018. Learn more at www.tellurideskiresort.com/app.
About Resorts Tapped
Resorts Tapped has extensive experience developing native iOS and Android applications for resorts across the world. They currently produce, maintain and support iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android apps for 15 major resorts in the U.S., Canada and Australia. To learn more, please visit www.ResortsTapped.com .