SUMMER FLIGHT SCHEDULE UPDATE: AMERICAN ADDS SECOND DAILY DFW FLIGHT
American Airlines has added a second daily flight from Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) to the Montrose-Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ) this summer
TELLURIDE, Colorado (May 11, 2018) – On the heels of strong sales and increasing demand, American Airlines has added a second daily flight from Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) to the Montrose-Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ) this summer. The second DFW flight was initially set for Saturdays only, but will now operate daily from June 7 – August 20, in addition to daily, year-round DFW-MTJ service.
With the added capacity, DFW-MTJ will see a 63% increase on the route over last summer, and a 3-times increase in DFW seats over two summers. Overall air service to the region will grow by approximately 14% this summer and has grown 41% over two years.
- Chicago (ORD) – MTJ: Daily seasonal service, June 7 – October 3
- Houston (IAH) – MTJ: Daily seasonal service with larger 70-seat aircraft through the summer, June 7 – September 4
- Denver (DEN) – MTJ: Year-round service continues with multiple daily flights
- Dallas (DFW) – MTJ: Year-round service continues with larger aircraft through the summer season and 2x daily service, June 7 – August 20
- Phoenix (PHX) – MTJ: Daily seasonal service, June 7 – September 4
- Chicago (ORD) – MTJ: Seasonal service on Saturdays, June 9 – August 18
For detailed schedule information and a full route map, visit http://www.tellurideskiresort.com/trip-planning/summer-non-stop-flights/, or go to www.united.com, and www.aa.com.
For resort information and reservations, please visit www.tellurideskiresort.com or call Telluride Ski Resort, (800) 778-8581.
*United flights operated by United or United Express
*American flights operated by American or Envoy