2017-18 Season Passes Now On Sale
TELLURIDE, Colorado (August 4, 2017) – Winter is just a few months away, and it is never too early to begin planning your next ski experience at Telluride Ski Resort.
Here are the highlights of this year's pass sale:
- 2017-18 Season Pass and Season Pass PLUS products are now on sale at last season's prices.
- The 10-day pass product now includes 23 days of FREE early season skiing from Opening Day to December 15.
- Mountain Collective™ pass holders now receive a special lodging offer at The Peaks Resort & Spa.
- Winter lift tickets as well as group and private lessons are now for sale online.
For this winter the resort has held the 2016-17 prices on the full lineup of season pass products including the regular Season Pass and Season Pass PLUS products.
New for this year, Telluride has added another benefit with the 10-day pass product, which this season allows passholders free and unlimited lift access from Opening Day (November 23, 2017) to December 15, 2017. With this product guests will have 10 days of lift access to use between December 16, 2017 and April 8, 2018 (Closing Day). If needed, guests can then go direct-to-lift and save 20 percent off the adult window rate for each additional day beyond first 10 days of the pass.
As Telluride’s partnership with Mountain Collective enters its second year, passholders carrying the Mountain Collective pass will receive a specific offer at The Peaks Resort & Spa, which includes discounted lodging and $150 credit with a minimum four night stay. The credit can be applied at any of the food & beverage outlets at The Peaks including Altezza, or used for a deep and thorough wellness experience at The Spa at The Peaks.
Benefits associated with Season Pass PLUS products include:
- Four $75 Friends & Family lift tickets (no blackout dates, excludes Child and Junior Pass PLUS)
- Unlimited half-price tickets at all Mountain Collective resorts, including Aspen/Snowmass, Taos, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Alta, Snowbird, Snowbasin, Mammoth, Squaw Valley, and many more (no blackout dates)!
- All of the benefits associated with multi-day and season pass products below.
Benefits associated with regular season passes and multi-day products (Military Card, T-Card, 6-Day, 10-Day):
- 10% off food at Guisseppe’s, Gorrono Ranch, Tomboy Tavern, Big Billie’s and High Camp
- 10% off retail at the Resort Store, Telluride Naturals and Heritage Apparel
- 20% off Ski & Snowboard School Adult Group Lesson (blackout dates/restrictions apply)
- Resort charge
It’s never too early to start planning your next Telluride winter vacation and our Skier Services Department is now open and able to help with your arrangements for lift tickets, group lessons and private lessons. Learn more and start planning online at www.tellurideskiresort.com.