The brand new Telluride Bike Park has been the talk about town, but you may still be wondering, how do we use it? Our website has a great list of FAQ's if you're looking for more information on trail ability or what kind of bike you need to use, but here are a couple of other useful tips. Also check out the First Timer's Guide if you haven't been to a bike park before or would just like more information.
- If you're a season pass holder at Telluride Ski Resort in the winter, all you have to do to get a summer bike park pass is upgrade your winter pass online (or stop into the lift ticket office to upgrade) with a $25 donation to the NFF. Then you use your ski pass and strap it somewhere on your bike or in a zipped pocket and ride right up to the gondola or Chair 4 in Mountain Village to get scanned and hop on the lift.
- If you're not a winter season pass holder you can purchase your pass online and/or stop into the lift ticket office to get your photo taken and print your pass out. Once you have your pass ready to go, hop on the chair at Lift 4 in Mountain Village where a bike attendant will assist you putting your bike on a passing bike rack and then you hop on the chair behind it, they will also help you unload at the top. Or just get off the gondola at the mid station (San Sophia) and someone will scan your pass so you can get biking.
- Pick up a trail map at any guest service location around the gondola stations, in the lift ticket office in Telluride or Mountain Village or at Lift 4.
- After a long day's ride, use the complimentary bike cleaning station at the base of Lift 4.
- All ages are welcome at the bike park, but must be riding on two wheeled bikes with hand breaks. The green trail, Tommy Knocker, is a beginner free ride trail ideal for those new to mountain biking. View our bike park trail maps.
- The Guides and Clinics is an incredible resource for first-timers, families or people trying to up their skills even more. View more information here.
- The bike park is open Sunday - Thursday 10am - 6pm and Friday - Saturday 10am - 4:30pm