We at Ticket Checking are looking for fun-loving, passionate, mountain town/winter enthusiasts who can provide world-class customer service and help create a positive workplace environment. No previous experience necessary. If you are eager to work hard and play even harder, we are eager to have you on the team!
Delton Poole, Ticket Checking Manager
Office Phone: (970) 728-7565
- Interests/Passions: Powder skiing, mono skiers, jumping off things, using church as a verb, helping people that need help, brown claw boaters, powder baskets on short poles, paying compliments, self-proclaimed ESPN analyst, clever distractions, punctuality, brightening people`s day, flipping rafts, podcasts of a large variety, Butter, Roll Tide, I love my job and love to work, getting lost, the smell of coffee brewing before my alarm goes off, a worn-in pair of jeans and a crisp collared shirt, and a good ole fashioned public shaming.
- Favorite Ski Run: Gold Hill Chute 8.
- Telluride Insider Tip: The singles line at the gondola is much faster and most cabins have room for 2—3 singles… Hint, hint, wink, wink.
- Favorite Snack: Candy from HR, coffee from reception, and a smile from Jessica Griffith.
- Favorite Quote: Perception is Reality.
- Family: The love of my life, Ms. Blair Hayes.