Skier Services, Sales & Adventure Center
Skier Services and the Telluride Adventure Center are looking for genuinely friendly, active, outdoor sports enthusiasts to provide world-class customer service and foster an exceptional workplace atmosphere. Only passionate outdoor enthusiasts need apply! No previous experience necessary – we’ll put the time and energy into training those whom are motivated to work and play in Telluride!
Carson Taylor, Director of Skier Services
Office Phone: (970) 728-7412
- Interests/Passions: Skiing, Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Live Music, Yard Games, Swimming, Hunting, Golf, Ping Pong, Galaga, Roller Coasters, Bowling, Ski Ball, Water Slides, BBQ, MLB, NCAA Football, Travel, 4 Wheelin’, Non-Fiction Novels, Films, Sunsets, Sunrises, Rainbows, Boating, CrossFit, & my awesome family that supports my endless thirst for all things fun in life.
- Favorite Ski Run: Dynamo
- Telluride Insider Tip: Keep your skis tuned – sharp edges and a slick base make for the ideal downhill experience.
- Favorite Snack: Thai Chili & Lime Cashews (preferably Trader Joe’s brand)
- Favorite Quote: "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." –Wayne Gretzky
- Family: Support crew consists of my beautiful wife Hilary, 3 year old son Vaughn, 1 year old son Hugh, and Lulu (our dog).