Slopeside Ski Valet & Lockers & Base Club
Slopeside Ski Valet and Lockers
Slopeside Lockers and Ski Valet is looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to join our team. No experience necessary – we will train the right people with the right attitude. This is a non-skiing position with optional ski breaks.
Base Club, exclusive membership locker room, is looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to join our concierge and guest service team. Only applicants with a passion for providing unmatched guest service need apply! Preferably applicants with preexisting knowledge of the ski area and region.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment Required
Kevin Maughan, Director of Resort Services
Personal Cell (970) 729-1411
- Interests/Passions: Swimming, Mountain Biking, Skate Skiing, Spending time with my family.
- Favorite Ski Run: Log Pile
- Telluride Insider Tip: Stay hydrated (with water).
- Favorite Snack: Anything from Giuseppe’s Restaurant
- Favorite Quote: Smile, listen to music every day, tell someone you love them, tell yourself you love yourself, live life, love life.
- Family: Wife Lacey, son Thomas, dog Larry
Conrad Kortz, Slopeside and Ski Valet Manager
- Interests/Passions: I love the outdoors, hiking, jeeping, skiing, hunting, fishing, camping if I can be outside that is where you will find me!
- Favorite Ski Run: Galloping Goose, I am still learning so any trail I can finish in one piece is a good trail!
- Telluride Insider Tip: Park the car and walk, your feet will get you there faster.
- Favorite Snack: Corn Dogs.
- Family: I have been married for 18 years to my awesome wife Corbie Kortz, we have 6 kids and 6 grandkid with more of them to come.
Molly Norton, Guest Services Manager
- Interests/Passions:Cheering on Team USA in any Olympic sport, eating chili and watching the Denver Broncos, tailgating Iowa Hawkeye football games, being crafty and creative, and, of course, playing in the great outdoors!
- Favorite Mtn Bike Trail: Prospect and looking forward to cruising the new flow trail.
- Telluride Insider Tip: For those commuting to Telluride, watch out for the deer and elk in the road!
- Favorite Snack: Homemade peanut butter/energy balls.
- Favorite Quote: "What better place than here. What better time than now."
- Family: Casey (husband) and our rescues, Leona (rat russell) and Izzy (rhodesian ridgeback & lab-ish).