Slopeside Ski Valet & Lockers
On Mountain Guest Services
The On-Mountain Guest Services team is for passionate skiers with a genuine desire to help guests of all ages and levels enjoy the best possible mountain experience. We work hard and in all conditions to share our love of the mountains.
Ski or Snowboard Assessment Required
Our Guest Service department is looking for energetic and fun loving individuals to join our world class Resort Host team. Only passionate advocates of Telluride with previous knowledge of the ski area and region need apply! This is a non-skiing position with optional ski breaks.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment Required
Jason Merritt, Guest Services Manager
Personal Cell (970) 728-7552
- Interests/Passions: Skiing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Reading, and Being a Rad Dad.
- Favorite Ski Run: Nice Chute
- Telluride Insider Tip: Slow down and savor it.
- Favorite Snack: Crazy Elk Pizza!
- Favorite Quote: "When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." – Dalai Lama
- Family: An amazing wife and two kids who are awesome adventure partners!
Kevin Maughan, Director of Resort Services
Personal Cell (970) 729-1411
- Interests/Passions: Swimming, Mountain Biking, Skate Skiing, Spending time with my family.
- Favorite Ski Run: Log Pile
- Telluride Insider Tip: Stay hydrated (with water).
- Favorite Snack: Anything from Giuseppe’s Restaurant
- Favorite Quote: Smile, listen to music every day, tell someone you love them, tell yourself you love yourself, live life, love life.
- Family: Wife Lacey, son Thomas, dog Larry