Are you excited when you see snow? Do you enjoy working outside in all sorts of weather conditions? Do you enjoy being part of a diverse high functioning, hardworking, and certainly fun having team? Lift Operations provides our guests the Safest, most Efficient, and Enjoyable ride up the mountain possible from Thanksgiving Day to early April. We all get to capitalize on a great team dynamic and a beautiful outdoors work environment while creating a fun guest experience one lift ride at a time. Even if you have never seen snow, a friendly personality, and the right mindset are a great foundation to excel at this job!
Daniel Last, Lift Operations Manager
Personal Cell (970) 417-2192
- Interests/Passions: Traveling, music, reading, yoga, golf, mountain biking, animals, snowskate, and Ski lifts of course!
- Favorite Ski Run: Misty Maiden! This is the heart and soul of the resort, where all the action is, the place to be seen and see people!
- Telluride Insider Tip: Be a Lift Operator for at least one season. You will instantly be surrounded by a group of like-minded people and very quickly get to know the community.
- Favorite Snack: Hummus!
- Favorite Quote: “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven” – John Milton
- Family: Cat dad. Middle of two brothers. Parents back in Arizona.
Kevin Wilder, Lift Operations Assistant Manager
Personal Cell (218) 251-1089
- Interests/Passions: I have always been a water person of all forms and just really enjoy general outdoor activities. Ski/Snowboarding, Surfing, Kiteboarding, Hunting, Mtn Biking and the occasional BBQ on a weekend.
- Favorite Ski Run: I’m a big fan of 37° 55'30"N - 107° 50'25"W but you have to catch it right after the snow storm before the sun gets to it.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Don’t believe anybody about the weather no matter how long they have lived here!
- Favorite Snack: I could eat Tacos or Burritos 7 days a week no problem.
- Favorite Quote: “YOLO” – The Millennials
- Family: Means a lot to me and always comes first.