On-Mountain Guest Services & Resort Hosts
Telluride Guest Services Hosts play a critical supporting role in Mountain Operations while also putting the best face forward for the company. We’re looking for people who are proactive and intuitive when it comes to anticipating each guest’s needs. Our goal is to achieve operational excellence every day and our Hosts are encouraged to share their passion and knowledge in their own unique way.
Ski or Snowboard Assessment Required for on-mountain positions.
Molly Tomlonovic Norton, Guest Services Manager
Office Phone (970) 728-7552
- Interests/Passions: Cheering on Team USA in any Olympic sport, eating chili and watching the Denver Broncos, tailgating Iowa Hawkeye football games, being crafty and creative, mountain biking, hiking with my girls, swimming, SUPing, and traveling.
- Favorite Mtn Bike Trail: Connecting Shift Boss – World Cup – Coco Loco – Ore Hopper.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Say hi to those in the yellow coats – you might score a free sticker or learn something new.
- Favorite Snack: Homemade peanut butter/energy balls.
- Favorite Quote: “What better place than here. What better time than now.”
- Family: Casey (husband) and our rescues, Leona (rat russell) and Izzy (rhodesian ridgeback & kelpie).