On-Mountain Guest Services & Resort Hosts
Telluride Guest Services Hosts play a critical supporting role in Mountain Operations while also putting the best face forward for the company. We’re looking for people who are proactive and intuitive when it comes to anticipating each guest’s needs. Our goal is to achieve operational excellence every day and our Hosts are encouraged to share their passion and knowledge in their own unique way.
Ski or Snowboard Assessment Required for on-mountain positions.
Eric Jorgensen, Guest Services Manager
Office Phone (970) 728-7552
- Interests/Passions: Eric is an expert naturalist and local historian who over the years has served at the company as a Snowshoe Guide, Nature Center Interpreter and Guest Services Host. Through all the positions he has held, the underlying theme is always in sharing the mountain he loves with his guests.
- Favorite Ski Run: Happy Thought
- Telluride Insider Tip: The Contrary Skier is rewarded with peace, solitude and exquisite skiing on powder days; when the rope is dropped on the upper mountain, go the opposite direction of the crowds.
- Favorite Snack: ProBar brand meal bars, Superfood Slam flavor; 370 calories per bar; you will need those calories if you are working up on the hill!
- Favorite Quote: When I was growing up, my dad used to say, “Never force anything.” That’s proven to be good advice all my life.
- Family: Eric lives in Mountain Village with his girlfriend, Patty, and her daughter, Catherine.