The Peaks Resort
Housekeeping is looking for Energetic and Responsible individuals that can maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times. This individual will approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner! No experience necessary as training will be provided.
Michael Rivera, Housekeeping
Personal Cell (970) 728-2503
- Interests/Passions: Meditating at the beach, Hiking, Drinking coffee, and Snowmobiling
- Favorite Ski Run: Have not had the opportunity to ski yet but looking forward to it!
- Telluride Insider Tip: As a first-time hiker, I was tempted to drive up to Bridal Veil Falls in my non-4 wheel drive vehicle. Yeah, don't do that. I'm so glad I chose not to as the climb was great! I’m in average shape, so it was a challenge, but a good one! When I got to the Falls, it was breathtaking - the perfect example of why Colorado is so amazing and unique. This hike is a 5+ hours to hike up and back, but I absolutely loved it. As my insider tip, if you are in the area, I recommend that you do this hike, but take a lot of water and sunblock with you since the further you go the more you will need to be hydrated. This hike provides some of the best views in Telluride and is a MUST SEE.
- Favorite Quote: If You Believe, You can Achieve. A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Family: Being part of a large Puerto Rican family instilled in me a strong Love for Familia (Family), Cultura and Orgullo (Pride and Joy). To me, pride is love for the culture, food, and Music, and is the reason my eyes tear up every time I hear the song Presiosa!