Inn at Lost Creek
The Inn at Lost Creek is looking for detail-oriented individuals, who like to meet new people and have a passion for making guest’s vacations memorable and fun. Join the number one team in Mountain Village! Hospitality experience preferable, but not required.
Jonathan Hanzas, Innkeeper
Personal Cell (970) 728-2614
- Interests/Passions: Hiking, Mountain biking, Snowboarding, Golfing, bowling, camping, road trips.
- Favorite Ski Run: Log Pile.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Hike from the top of bridal veil.
- Favorite Snack: Jerky.
- Favorite Quote: The man who believes he can do something is right, so is the man who believes he cannot.
Laura Aleman, Assistant Innkeeper
Personal Cell (970) 628-6705
- Interests/Passions: Your Personal Interests/Passions: I love to travel, learn about different cultures, swim, dance, & ride horses.
- Favorite Ski Run: See Forever.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Sometimes hiking is the fastest way to go (not applicable in winter).
- Favorite Snack: Milano Milk Chocolate Cookies.
- Favorite Quote: “You gave me your time, the most thoughtful gift of all.” –Dan Zadra
- Family: Husband, Alfredo & my son Alfredito, who is full of energy and loves to play sports.