Inn at Lost Creek
The Inn at Lost Creek is looking for detail-oriented individuals, who like to meet new people and have a passion for making guest’s vacations memorable and fun. Join the number one team in Mountain Village! Hospitality experience preferable, but not required.
Laura Aleman, Assistant Innkeeper
Personal Cell (970) 628-6705
- Interests/Passions: Your Personal Interests/Passions: I love to travel, learn about different cultures, swim, dance, & ride horses.
- Favorite Ski Run: Have not had the opportunity to ski yet but looking forward to it!
- Telluride Insider Tip: Sometimes hiking is the fastest way to go. (Not applicable in winter)
- Favorite Quote: “You gave me your time, the most thoughtful gift of all.” –Dan Zadra
- Family: Being part of a large Puerto Rican family instilled in me a strong Love for Familia (Family), Cultura and Orgullo ( Pride and Joy). To me, pride is love for the culture, food, and Music, and is the reason my eyes tear up every time I hear the song Presiosa!