New Orleans Inspired Fare
A long time local’s favorite Giuseppe’s provides the perfect stop for a refuel while making laps on Plunge Lift’s legendary terrain. Serving New Orleans inspired fare, Giuseppe’s offers items such as Giant Muffuletta Sand- wiches, the iconic Black Bean Sauté, and of course the Crawfish Gumbo. With ample outdoor seating kick back and enjoy a hot cup of coffee or a cold beer while soaking in endless views of the San Juan Range all the way to the La Sal Mountains in Utah. Open daily in the winter season for lunch.
Operating a high volume restaurant at 12,000 feet presents many challenges. Employees must be hard working and able to gladly do physically demanding work. Many great benefits await the right candidates! Good pay, ski breaks and working in a beautiful setting, just to name a few.
Giuseppe’s hires cashiers and line cooks.
Must pass Ski or Snowboard Assessment
Jared Gill, General Manager & Chef de Cuisine
Personal Cell (970) 708-0145
- Interests/Passions: Skiing, golf, mountain biking, hiking, live music, camping, travel, Chicago Cubs
- Favorite Ski Run: Mountain Quail
- Telluride Insider Tip: Working for a ski and golf resort is great.
- Favorite Snack: Pistachios
- Favorite Quote: “Embrace the target.” – Joe Maddon