Colorado Comfort Food
Paying tribute to Telluride’s rich mining history, Tomboy Tavern takes you back in time with authentic décor like the original Baffle and beautiful hand pounded Zink bar. Tomboy Tavern is located slope side at the base of Village Express (Lift 4) in Mountain Village and open year round for both lunch and dinner. Tomboy Tavern serves up hearty dishes of American Tavern style fare for lunch and dinner. Come in and try delicious appetizers, juicy burgers, or one of their signature creations like the Pork Schnitzel Sandwich & Truffle Fries. An energetic pub atmosphere, over 30 local and domestic beers on tap, and original cocktail list make Tomboy Tavern a favorite for après ski. Tomboy also offers an outside bar, with Mountain Village’s largest heated patio, to create an enjoyable outdoor area year round.
Tomboy Tavern is looking for Professionals with a passion to exceed Guest’s Expectations, and have fun while doing so. Beer and Cocktail knowledge (and experience!) helpful!
Tomboy Tavern hires servers, back waiters, bussers, bartenders, hosts and all culinary positions in the kitchen.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Larry Neihaus, General Manager
Personal Cell (970) 708-4321
- Interests/Passions: Hike/Bike/Camp/Paddle; The outdoors and where we live, my family
- Favorite Ski Run: Logpile
- Telluride Insider Tip: Go outside. Look up - not at your phone.
- Favorite Snack: Tomboy Tavern Prickly Pear Wings
- Favorite Quote: “Ain’t it funny how a crowd gathers around anyone living without a net.”
- Family: Wife, Lindsay; Son, Luke; Dog, Youk