Altezza at The Peaks Resort
Altezza, which means “height” in Italian, aims to deliver an experience for the family. The staff welcomes you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and invite you to enjoy their Indo-European inspired menu, themed entrees, impeccable service and one of the most spectacular views in Telluride. Altezza is located in The Peaks Resort and Spa and open daily from 7:30am-9:00pm
The Peaks Resort & Spa, home to the finest views in all of Telluride is looking for hospitality professionals to join our team. If you are passionate about service and making memories for others, we would love to meet you! No experience necessary, we are dedicated to the proper training and development of our team members during all stages of their time with us. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Altezza hires servers, back waiters, bussers, bartenders, hosts and all culinary positions in the kitchen.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Chris Wisocki, Director of The Peaks Food & Beverage
Personal Cell (218) 269-6559
- At TSG Since: Worked at TSG since 2001
- Interests/Passions: Skiing/Adventure Motorcycling/ Mountain Biking & Camping
- Favorite Ski Runs: Spiral Stairs & Andy’s Gold
- Telluride Insider Tip: Enjoy Après on the Altezza Patio for the best sunset in Telluride
- Favorite Snack: Wasabi Almonds
- Favorite Quote: “Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Moto: “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R Swindoll
Jarrad Lee, GM of Altezza
Personal Cell (970) 708-7389
- Interests/Passions: Mountain Biking, Hiking, Backcountry Splitboarding
- Favorite Ski Run: Trees from Bushwacker to East Drain
- Telluride Insider Tip: Best place for a cocktail at sunset any time of year, Altezza at The Peaks!
- Favorite Snack: Homemade Trail Mix
- Favorite Quote: “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”
- Family: Son, Skyler; Wife, Renee; 3 dogs, Autumn, Remy & Nina