Big Billie’s is located at the base of the Chondola (Lift 1) and Sunshine Express (Lift 10) and features Southwestern and American style family food in a casual fun atmosphere. Kids love this easily accessible restaurant at the bottom of the Meadows Beginner terrain. Those non-skiers or riders can meet their loved ones for lunch by taking the Chondola down to Big Billie’s from Mountain Village. Big Billie’s is open daily for lunch during the winter season.
Your next adventure can start this winter. Are you ready? Big Billie’s Restaurant/High Camp is currently seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our team, if you can maintain a friendly and helpful attitude while effectively dealing with guest and employees this is the place to be. We're looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, who embraces integrity, service, grit, respect, empowerment, ambition and teamwork, all of the core values that cultivate our winning culture of success. No experience necessary, we will train the right people with the right attitude.
Big Billie’s hires cashiers and all culinary positions in the kitchen.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Romayne Stevenson, General Manager
Personal Cell (267) 970-3983
- Interests: Travel, soccer and spend time with my 3 beautiful daughters.
- Passions: I am passionate about the work that I do and how my employees and guests are treated.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Drink plenty of water.
- Favorite Snack: Jamaican banana chips.
- Favorite Quote: “Treat people how you would like to be treated.”