Bean Café at The Peaks
Located in The Peaks Resort & Spa
Open 7am – 5pm Daily
Enjoy different types of coffee, tea, juice, fresh baked pastries, house made breakfast burritos, and healthy portable snacks. The Bean Café features local Steaming Bean Coffee, and Two Leaves and a Bud organic whole leaf tea.
The Bean Café hires baristas.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Tobias Rimkus, Assistant General Manager
Personal Cell (970) 379-3753
- Interests/Passions: Road Cycling, Nordic Skiing, Traveling with my wife
- Favorite Ski Run: Lizard Head Pass to Trout Lake
- Telluride Insider Tip: Enjoying the Sunset Views from The Peaks Great Deck
- Favorite Snack: Vanilla Ice Cream
- Favorite Quote: It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- Family: My wife Dyna Mei, Oscar the Rat Terrier, Alex the Miniature Pinscher, and Pancho the Chihuahua Dachshund
Bridget Whalen, Altezza Assistant Manager
- Interests/Passions: : Providing great guest service at The Peaks
- Favorite Ski Run: Village Bypass, because it goes to The Peaks
- Telluride Insider Tip: Take advantage of Happy Hour at The Peaks
- Favorite Snack: The delicious plant based menu at The Peaks
- Favorite Quote: "I love Altezza at The Peaks." – All of our guests
- Family: The crew at The Peaks