Bean Café at The Peaks
Located in The Peaks Resort & Spa
Open 7am – 5pm Daily
Enjoy different types of coffee, tea, juice, fresh baked pastries, house made breakfast burritos, and healthy portable snacks. The Bean Café features local Steaming Bean Coffee, and Two Leaves and a Bud organic whole leaf tea.
The Bean Café hires baristas.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Tobias Rimkus, Assistant General Manager
Personal Cell (970) 379-3753
- Interests/Passions: Road Cycling, Nordic Skiing, Traveling with my wife
- Favorite Ski Run: Lizard Head Pass to Trout Lake
- Telluride Insider Tip: Enjoying the Sunset Views from The Peaks Great Deck
- Favorite Snack: Vanilla Ice Cream
- Favorite Quote: It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- Family: My wife Dyna Mei, Oscar the Rat Terrier, Alex the Miniature Pinscher, and Pancho the Chihuahua Dachshund
Andreas Bazzani, Altezza General Manager
- Interests/Passions: : Food, wine, skiing, scuba diving
- Favorite Ski Run: Andy’s Gold, Sully’s Remote
- Telluride Insider Tip: For the best powder be first through the Lift #12 portal!
- Favorite Snack: Vegemite on toast with lots of butter
- Favorite Quote: Better to spill a bucket of water than a drop of wine.
- Family: Family back in Australia, Dad and Mum Luigi and Athalie, and sister Alysia