Exceptional American Cuisine
Allred’s is Telluride Ski Resort’s flagship restaurant located at the top of San Sophia Station at over 10,551 feet. One can enjoy exquisite American Cuisine conceived by Chef Mike Regrut while admiring a breathtaking view of downtown Telluride and the surrounding peaks. As your hosts, Mario Petillo and his staff welcome you to unparalleled dining where the view is only surpassed by the superb meals and one of the best wine lists in the state of Colorado. Allred’s bar also hosts one of Telluride’s finest après ski with delectable happy hour specials and a handcrafted cocktail menu.
Allred’s hires servers, back waiters, bussers, bartenders, hosts and all culinary positions in the kitchen.
No Ski or Snowboard Assessment required
Mario Petillo, General Manager
Personal Cell (970) 708-3995
Mike Gorman, Executive Chef
Personal Cell (970) 948-2523
- Interests/Passions: Food, Biking, Skiing, Surfing, Traveling, Hiking and Reading.
- Favorite Ski Run: Dihedral Face.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Get to the lift line before 8:00 for first tracks.
- Favorite Snack: Tacos.
- Favorite Quote: “Ain’t it funny how a crowd gathers around anyone living without a net.”
- Family: Camille and Aiden.