There is no better way to experience the most unique mountain town in Colorado than by joining the Telluride Ski Resort team. We work hard and play hard in some of the most beautiful and awe inspiring terrain in North America. If you are hard-working, with a gregarious personality, who genuinely enjoys working closely with guests from all over the world, we’re looking for you.
Sheri Gemelli, Recruiter
Office Phone: (970) 728-7367
- Interests/Passions: Travel and adventure chasing, reading, learning, human growth and potential but most of all fun and laughter.
- Favorite Ski Run: Captain Jack’s
- Telluride Insider Tip: The hidden treasure inside Allred’s Restaurant, Katie Hall, an extraordinary Sommelier.
- Favorite Snack: Chips and Hot Salsa
- Favorite Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world." –Mahatma Gandhi; Life is a game. Play to the fullest.
- Family: Skyler, Asia, & Rylan.
Cassandra Gray, Administrative Assistant
Office Phone: (970) 728-7303
- Interests/Passions: Traveling – 25 countries and counting! Photography, Snowboarding, Journaling, Grabbing a drink with some friends.
- Favorite Ski Run: Andy’s Gold on a powder day
- Telluride Insider Tip: During festivals, take the singles line on the gondola. Also – You can never beat a Crazy Elk’s slice after a good day of boarding.
- Favorite Snack: Shrimp Cocktail
- Favorite Quote: “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.”
Lela Martin, HR Manager
Office Phone: (970) 728-7519
- Interests/Passions: Spending time with my family hiking, biking, skiing.
- Favorite Ski Run: Bushwacker
- Telluride Insider Tip: Flatliner at The Parlor Bar
- Favorite Snack: apple w almond butter
- Favorite Quote: Can’t start the day without making the bed.
- Family: Husband Jon, daughters Maggie and Kate, Annie the Anatolian Shepherd.