Telluride Ski & Golf Retail Department
Telluride Ski Resort boasts 5 retail stores that are all located in the core of Mountain Village. From your traditional logo products to designer clothing, Telluride Ski Resort has a store for every guest. All of our stores are boutique based that focus specifically on products that you will not find anywhere else. Telluride Ski Resort has become a destination for so many people, and retail has made sure that we can provide the best guest experience possible. You will be working with new guests to whom you may have to familiarize them with all our stores and the surrounding area itself. There will also be the returning guests who specifically come to our stores because they know they can find something new and exciting every season.
Work to Play
Are you a reliable and hardworking individual who likes to have fun while working? Are you committed to bringing our guests the finest in customer service? Do you want to work in the most beautiful place you’ll ever live? If you answered yes to these questions, then Telluride is the place for you to work and play.
Telluride Retail Department
Here is an introduction to the leadership team of Retail.
- Robert Stenhammer, Vice President of Hospitality
- Ava Nelson, Director of Retail
- Brittany Sipan, Retail and Warehouse Manager
Telluride’s Culture and Cultivation
Summer season schedule: Friday before Memorial Day through first Sunday in October.
Winter season schedule: Thanksgiving Day through first Sunday in April.
As a service professional, and considering the caliber of our clientele, we do have some expectations that must be met on a daily basis. Here are some examples:
- Some of you may decide to acquire 2 jobs while you live in Telluride. As an employee of Telluride Ski & Golf, you receive some really good benefits. In return, we ask that you commit to us the days that you are hired for, and also be as flexible as possible for when times arise that we may need you.
- Work as a team for whatever needs to be done. We will not give you any tasks that we know you cannot handle.
- Be prepared for the outlet you are hired for. Know the goals of the store you are hired for, and the expectations that go along with those goals. Being a good fit for the store is essential for the success of you and the store as well.
- You will be provided with resort knowledge information both in training and as the season progresses. It is important that you know this information and be able to inform our guests.
- You must be on time for your shift and in proper attire. Stores are open from 11-6 every day, and there will be some time before and after that shift that you will need to make time for.
- You must be well groomed and presentable at all times.
- If you choose to indulge in Telluride extracurricular activities after work, please be responsible. If you look like you were indulging all night, you probably were. Guests will notice this, and we want to be the best we can be for our guests at all times.
- If you are sick and must call out of work, contact management by phone immediately. A text or email is not an acceptable way to inform management of your illness. It will be up to you to find a replacement for your shift that day. Management will help you with whom would be the best to call.
- Eating is not permitted in front of guests. We do have on the clock lunches, and are more than allowed to eat them in the stores. But when a guest comes in, please make sure your lunch is out of site, and you are attending to them.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are not allowed while you are working and on the clock. If you take a break during the day that is your personal time to do so. There are a few stores that have their own iPad for music and research purposes. These iPads are to be used only when there are no guests present, and not for personal use.
Telluride Ski & Golf Retail Boutiques
Telluride Resort Store
The only store to find apparel, souvenirs, and gifts with the Telluride resort logo. Located in the Gondola Building Plaza where you can be in the heart of the bikers, hikers, and skiers using the gondola or lift.
From jewelry to candles and to artwork and clothing, Telluride Naturals is the BEST place for local and regional gifts. Located in Heritage Plaza, directly across from the ice rink is a one of a kind boutique that strives to be unique.
This boutique offers a chic combination of stylish basics and designer labels, Heritage has clothing for men and women for a look that is casual, yet refined. Located in Heritage Plaza, on the backside of the Franz Klammer Hotel, across from the pond.