Telluride is surely one of the greatest mountain towns to escape to whether hosting a conference, meeting, or team building trip, the opportunities for businesses and leaders alike are unprecedented. With this knowledge, Telluride Ski & Golf took the needs of growing leaders in business and created a platform in which they can perpetuate their learning in a setting that inspires innovation, creativity, and a superior understanding of the world and the people with whom they interact every day.
Beginning this Fall, Telluride Ski & Golf will host frequent events within the Leadership Development Series . With speakers coming from diverse backgrounds with even more intriguing stories and experiences, participants will spend time in an engaged setting, learning great insight into what it means to be a great leader. Targeting managers, business leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, and any others looking to grow professionally, this is not only a great opportunity to learn, but a great opportunity to meet engaged professionals with similar goals for growth.
While the emphasis in each session is on the variety of topics to be covered, there is ample time scheduled to take a breather, experience the outdoors, and enjoy your beautiful surroundings here in Telluride. Beginning with the first session this coming August, subsequent events will take place in October and December of this year followed by events in January, February, and June of 2017.
Leading the brilliance surrounding each event in the Leadership Development Series is Trish Day, a leadership and development coach based in Denver, Colorado, specializes in personal and organizational growth. Day is the lead facilitator for CTE Leadership Strategies, a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and member of the John Maxwell Team, she combines evidence-based tools with a customized curriculum approach to help her clients identify, leverage, and maximize their natural and acquired strengths. As one of the lead coaches in the country, Day is a perfect innovator to drive thought-leadership and develop new skills in all participants both personally and professionally.
Each of the six Leadership Development Programs will have different concentrations appealing to a variety of interests and expertise. To augment each participant’s experience, the opportunity to network, troubleshoot, and engage with the like-minded and opposing views of other participants. Each participant will leave the session with the skills and knowledge to effectively engage with peers and colleagues, impacting their positions, companies and personal growth tremendously. Take a look at the six themes currently planned for the coming year:
The People Code: Successful Interpersonal Skills for Effective Leadership & Team Engagement
- August 21st through August 24th, 2016
- The deeper and more useful insights in The People Code will equip you with the key to unlocking more powerful and effective interpersonal engagements – learning how to identify and meet the core needs of your partners, your team members, and your customers to build more mutually beneficial relationships and ensure that all possible alliances function at optimal effectiveness.
Strategic Leadership: Leveraging Strengths for Results
- October 9th through October 12th , 2016
- This workshop is designed to help individuals discover, develop, and leverage their most natural, powerful talents while harnessing the strengths of the team to accelerate productivity and provide a more fulfilling work environment, improving team engagement.
Leadership Development for the Technical Professional & Emergent Leader
- December 11th through the 14th , 2016
- This course is designed to provide technical professionals and emergent leaders with the managerial skills needed to smoothly and successfully transition into management and leadership roles as well as give them the tools to develop healthy and productive teams.
CEO Bootcamp: The Successful Entrepreneur
- January 22 nd through January 25 th , 2017
- Equip yourself with the business basics and management tools needed to navigate the life cycle of a successful company and equip leaders to better understand and communicate the financial side of business.
Leadership: No Shortcuts to the Summit
- February 5th through February 8th , 2017
- This summit is designed to help you merge the wisdom of your own experiences with time proven leadership principles that will increase your influence and effectiveness.
Breaking the Glass: The Women’s Leadership Experience
- June 4th through June 7th , 2017
- Discover more about your authentic self and your unique value proposition as a female leader. Develop confidence in your voice at the table, exercise impact and influence, create your path to success, become your best advocate and more.
Each session offers something unique for attendees in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. Serving as a perfect place to escape and stretch your mind, it’s a perfect place to invest in your growth and development. Costs for each session vary but include continental breakfasts, coffee breaks, educational materials, access to season activities such as golf, biking, and skiing through discounted rentals and passes, free yoga classes, a spa pass, and more.
No matter the session you may attend, opportunities for growth and development are endless. What better place to hone your skills and challenge your thinking than Telluride? During down time, you can explore, stretch your legs, and challenge your body on and off the mountain whether skiing, hiking, biking, or taking to the water. Invest in your future today and sign up for your ideal session today before the series sells out. Wondering how you’ll get to Telluride? Check out our trip planning guid e and consider building in some extra time before or after your session to enjoy all that Telluride has to offer. We’re looking forward to helping you grow and advance in our beautiful town.