Spring Skiing. Spring Break. Spring Forward. All of these things mean something great: Spring Hours! With the springing forward of daylight savings, we have an extra hour of sunlight in the evenings which means the sun sets later, which means we can keep the mountain open even longer.
You’ll notice similar opening and closing times for lifts on the upper mountain but when skiing Mountain Village Express (Lift 4), Polar Queen Express (Lift 5), the Chondola (Lift 1) the Gondola and a few others, you can ski for an extra 30 minutes.
- Lifts 1-10 and both magic carpets open at 9:00 am
- Lifts 11-15 open at 9:15 am
- Lift 8 closing at 1:30 pm
- Lifts 11-15 closing at 3:15 pm
- Lift 6 and 9 closing at 3:30 pm
- Lifts 5, 7, 10 and the Meadows Carpet closing at 4:00 pm
- Lifts 1, 4 and The Gondola closing access at 4:30 pm
Wondering what else is happening this month? Be sure to visit our Events Calendar to check out all of the happenings that can augment your visit to Telluride this season including:
- Thursday, March 16th - The Telluride Academy Sunset Scramble
- Saturday, March 18th - Cardboard Sled Derby
- Saturday, March 18th - The Final Rail Jam
- Every Sunday! Free Beer Tasting with Telluride and Sweetwater Brewing Companies with Live Music by Cousin Curtiss
- Friday, March 24th – Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe at Club Red
- Thursday, March 30th – Backcountry Film Festival
- Sunday, April 2nd – Telluride Closing Day with a Special Performance by G Love & Special Sauce
Haven’t made it out for a visit quite yet this season? There are still three solid weeks left in the season and the weather is absolutely perfect. With the sun shining, our outdoor dining options at The Beach at Gorrono, the Bon Vivant and Alpino Vino decks, and the picnic tables at Giuseppe’s are the best places to stop to enjoy the views along with some great food and libations. Wondering where you can book a last minute stay? Call our Central Reservations team at (855) 517-2906 to discover what options await for your end-of-season visit to Telluride.