Closing Day is upon us and we can’t wait to celebrate with you this Sunday, April 3rd. With tons to do this weekend, stay tuned here on Happy Thoughts and on Telluride Ski Resort’s social channels all weekend for updates on the schedule of events, times for fun surprises, and celebration details.
- 10:00 am: Pond Skim Registration Begins at Gorrono
- 12:00 pm: Pond Skim Begins
- 12:30 pm: Cranford Hollow Live in Mountain Village
- 2:30 pm: Last Call for Alcohol at Gorrono
- 3:00 pm: Gorono Closes for the Season
- 3:15 pm: The London Souls Live in Mountain Village
- 4:00 pm: The Chondola (Lift 1) and Village Express (Lift 4) Close for the Season
- 5:00 pm: Cousin Curtiss Live at Tomboy Tavern
Keep an eye on the time on Sunday, as we will be scaling back lift operating hours to normal operation times. This will affect Polar Queen Express (Lift 5 Closing at 3:30 pm), Mountain Village Express (Lift 4 Closing at 4 pm), and The Chondola (Lift 1 Closing at 4 pm). By rolling back the lift operations, visitors and locals, as well as employees, can enjoy the Closing Day Celebration.
Whether participating in the Pond Skim, listening to live music, or enjoying the great on-mountain conditions, please remember to do so responsibly for your safety and the safety of everybody on the mountain.
Thank you for a truly incredible season and remember, have fun!