We received 15" in 12 hours over night to make for a great powder day on the 23rd. With the holiday weekend approaching, there's tons to do both on and off the mountain.
Looking for something to this Easter Weekend? With something for every member of the family from Easter brunch options to on-mountain activities, we have you covered. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s happening this weekend across the resort:
Saturday, March 26, 2016
- Rodney Strong Wine Tasting – Join us on the deck at Gorrono Ranch at 11:00 a.m. to sample some of California’s finest wines under the spring sunshine
Sunday, March 27, 2016
- Easter Brunch at the Peaks Resort & Spa – Enjoy a buffet-style Easter Brunch starting at 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at the Peaks Resort & Spa. Enjoy a variety of options including an omelette station, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and cheese, prime rib & leg of lamb, housemade cakes, cookies and pastries and more. There is also an option to add on a Bloody Mary Bar as well as Bottomless mimosas.
- Easter Sunday Scavenger Hunt -- have some fun on Easter Sunday with an on-mountain scavenger hunt presented by Helly Hansen. Come to Gorrono Ranch at 10 am to download the free app and then head out on the mountain to win fun Helly Hansen prizes. The app is simple to use and perfect for the family to enjoy on Sunday.
- Beer Tasting at Gorrono Ranch – after you’re done exploring the mountain, stop by Gorrono Ranch for a free beer tasting from 1 to 3 p.m. with Telluride Brewing Company and SweetWater Brewing Company
- Little Green Cars at Club Red – Close out the weekend to the sounds of indie rock band Little Green Cars. Based in Dublin, Ireland, Little Green Cars will perform songs from their latest album, Ephemera.
If you haven’t booked lodging for Easter Weekend yet, it isn’t too late. Take a look at our lodging options and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!