LOCATION: Heritage Plaza, located in the heart of the Mountain Village Core across from Telluride Sports and Telluride Coffee Company.
Supported by adjustable bungee cords, four simultaneous clients are able to easily achieve flips or incredible jumps from anywhere between 6.5 to 24 feet high. This activity is for all age groups and experience levels and participants must be between 30-200 lbs.
Call (970) 728-7433 or email email@example.com for additional inquiries!
Dates/Hours of Operation:
- Open from December 19 th – January 7th and February 15th – April 2nd
- Closed from January 8th – February 14th
- Normal hours of operation are from 1pm - 5pm
- Bungee Trampoline may close in the event of inclement weather
A single jump is approximately 3 minutes in length. Combo Packs are interchangeable among participants and are valid through April 2 nd , 2017.
- Single ticket = $17.00
- 3-Combo Pack = $45.00 (saves you $2.00/ticket)
- 6-Combo Pack =$84.00 (saves you $3.00/ticket)
- Bungee Trampoline tickets may be purchased at the Telluride Adventure Center (located in the big glass building at the top of the stairs at Mountain Village Gondola Plaza) or the Mountain Village Skier Service Sales Office (located directly below the Telluride Adventure Center, at the base of the stairs, across from Village Express/Chair 4).
- Tickets must be treated like cash and are non-refundable.
- All participants must sign or have a legal parent or guardian sign a Gravity Play Release of Liability Waiver every season. Once a waiver is signed for a participant, that participant does not need another signed waiver for the remainder of the season.