Ski & Snowboard School
Do you have a passion for working with people AND a passion for skiing? As a ski/snowboard instructor you’ll get the best of both worlds. This is a great opportunity to work with some of Telluride’s best guests, having the ability to create amazing vacation experiences and build lasting relationships with guests that will come back year after year and seek you out to ski with. Strong organizational skills, focus on safety, and the ability to multitask while working are must have skills.
Must attend and successfully complete Snow College
Noah Sheedy, Director
Office Phone: (970) 728-7501
- Interests/Passions: My beautiful family, Skiing!, Mountain Biking, Soccer.
- Favorite Ski Run: Trommer’s Trees
- Telluride Insider Tip: On a powder day, it’s faster to ride Chairs 4, 5, and 6 to get to the top of Chair 9 than to ride Chair 4 to the bottom of Chair 9, plus you get more skiing in on the way!
- Favorite Snack: These days, with two young children at home, anything with caffeine.
- Favorite Quote: If you don’t have fun, it’s your own fault.
- Family: Wife, son, daughter, and a black cat.
Doug Morrison, Manager of Adult and Private Instruction
Office Phone: (970) 728-7508
- Interests/Passions: Skiing, biking, golf and racing my Porsche • Telluride Insider Tip: Always look UP!
- Favorite Ski Run: A to Z Trees
- Telluride Insider Tip: Always look UP!
- Favorite Snack: Pizza and Beer at the Colorado Boy.
- Favorite Quote: Fortune favors the bold.
- Family: Daughter Hannah, Girlfriend Cindy, Cindy’s Children Dana and Woody, Bon Bon the furball.
Frank Martinez, Manager of Children’s Ski School
Personal Cell: (970) 728-7592
- Interests/Passions: Skiing and most outdoor activities; cooking; travel; art & architecture; music.
- Favorite Ski Run: The next one.
- Telluride Insider Tip: Locals specials at various Telluride restaurants.
- Favorite Snack: Almonds (especially roasted)
- Favorite Quote: Having goals is good, recognizing opportunities is better.
- Family: Just me and Ursula