Skier Services, Sales & Adventure Center
Skier Services and the Telluride Adventure Center are looking for genuinely friendly, active, outdoor sports enthusiasts to provide world-class customer service and foster an exceptional workplace atmosphere. Only passionate outdoor enthusiasts need apply! No previous experience necessary – we’ll put the time and energy into training those whom are motivated to work and play in Telluride!
Carson Taylor, Director of Skier Services
Personal Cell: (970) 728-7412
- Interests/Passions: Love to spend time with my family, ski, ski mountaineer, climb, bike and just get outside in the mountains!
- Favorite Ski Run: NGH 8
- Telluride Insider Tip: Walk or bike, don’t drive.
- Favorite Snack: Chips
- Favorite Quote: "If wishes and buts were clusters of nuts, we’d all have a bowl of granola."Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all" –Helen Keller
- Family: A wife, a boy, a girl and two Labrador retrievers. The dogs are also one boy and one girl.
Benjamin Whiting, Director of Information Systems
Personal Cell: (970) 7209-6580
- Interests/Passions: I love doing anything outdoor, but am especially drawn to skiing, fly fishing and leprechaun tipping.
- Favorite Ski Run: No better ski day than a Baldy to Rock Slide combo!
- Telluride Insider Tip: BYOB
- Favorite Snack: Does kombucha qualify as a “snack”?
- Favorite Quote: If wishes and buts were clusters of nuts, we’d all have a bowl of granola.
- Pet: Pebbles, my pet rock.