There is no better way to experience the most unique mountain town in Colorado than by joining the Telluride Ski Resort team. We work hard and play hard in some of the most beautiful and awe inspiring terrain in North America. If you are hard-working, with a gregarious personality, who genuinely enjoys working closely with guests from all over the world, we’re looking for you.
Sheri Gemelli, Recruiter
Office Phone: (970) 728-7367
- Interests/Passions: Travel and adventure chasing, reading, learning, human growth and potential but most of all fun and laughter.
- Favorite Ski Run: Captain Jack’s
- Telluride Insider Tip: The hidden treasure inside Allred’s Restaurant, Katie Hall, an extraordinary Sommelier.
- Favorite Snack: Chips and Hot Salsa
- Favorite Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world." –Mahatma Gandhi; Life is a game. Play to the fullest.
- Family: Skyler, Asia, & Rylan.
Dana Smith, HR Administrator
Office Phone: (970) 728-7303
- Interests/Passions: All things outdoor- skiing, hiking, paddle boarding, camping. I’d love to pick up some new outdoor hobbies as well! I also love to read, write, paint and spend a potentially unhealthy amount of time listening to podcasts such as The Dirtbag Diaries, The Unbelievable Podcast, This American Life, and Tanis.
- Favorite Ski Run: North Chute and Electra
- Telluride Insider Tip: The rat race to 9 on powder days is overrated. There are special stashes on the lower lifts everyone ignores.
- Favorite Snack: Double shot dirty chai and peanut butter- separately.
- Favorite Quote: "So it goes." –Kurt Vonnegut
- Family: Mother: Famous Telluride Ski Instructor and Golf Merchandiser, Cindy. Brother: Telluride grown graphic designer, Woody.
Lela Martin, HR Manager
Office Phone: (970) 728-7519
- Interests/Passions: Spending time with my family hiking, biking, skiing.
- Favorite Ski Run: Bushwacker
- Telluride Insider Tip: Flatliner at The Parlor Bar
- Favorite Snack: apple w almond butter
- Favorite Quote: Can’t start the day without making the bed.
- Family: Husband Jon, daughter Maggie, Annie the Anatolian Shepherd.