Crazy Elk Pizza
Categories: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads
Closing after Sunday, April 2. Reopening mid-June, in time for Bluegrass!
Crazy Elk Pizza, located in the core of Mountain Village, next to Tomboy Tavern, offers fresh hand-made pizzas, salads and sub sandwiches. Crazy Elk hits the spot for a slice and cold draft beer on the patio, foosball table and arcade games for the kids.
Crazy Elk is kid friendly and family-centered: a great place for children's birthday parties and family gatherings.
- Fresh, hand-made Pizza, Subs and Salads
- Quick, friendly service
- Fun, relaxed atmosphere for families and friends
- Foosball, darts and kid-friendly video games
- Space available for private parties
- Pizza available by the slice
- Bar Service with local craft beers and wine by the glass
- Large party apres and dinner reservations only. (20 plues people)
Call (970) 728-7499 for more information
11:00 am to 9 pm Daily | Closing after Sunday, April 2. Reopening mid-June, in time for Bluegrass!
Mountain Village Core, 565 Mountain Village Blvd, Suite A