Charitable Donation Program
Telluride Ski & Golf looks to provide memorable experiences that enrich our community. As a community partner, we work to support our neighbors and those who have supported Telluride and Mountain Village.
What We Donate
Telluride Ski & Golf donates complimentary vouchers, which may be used for golf greens fees and ski lift tickets. A request does not guarantee a donation, and a maximum of two (2) mid-week recreation vouchers per request may be granted. Organizations are limited to one request per year.
Each request will receive consideration based on the resort's policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations must submit donation requests via email and include a contact name, date of the event/auction, tax exempt identification and event description.
- Product donations are usually limited to Colorado organizations. However, out-of-state organizations will be considered on an ad-hoc basis.
- Consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least two months before the event and for those supporting social causes: health & welfare, children & families, arts & education and recreation. Please be sure to describe the people who would benefit from the donation, as well as the background and purpose of your agency.
- Request must be sent 60 days before the event.
We would love to provide support to everyone, but we are unable to provide to the following groups:
- Individuals or Individual Families
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties
Submit the form below to request your donation. Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to respond to inquiries requesting the status of a submitted request.