BOOK TODAY & EARN A $500 BONUS!
There has never been a better time to visit Telluride. This season has given us fantastic amounts of snow and spring sunshine is just around the corner. As if that wasn’t reason enough to come visit, starting today, we’re offering visitors from the Dallas-Fort Worth and Phoenix areas additional incentives to plan your trip. If you’re traveling from those areas between March 24, 2016 and April 3, 2016, you have a chance to receive a $500 gift card. Call 855.441.2531 for more information.
How do I get my gift card?
- Book a three night stay through Telluride Resort Reservations to stay between March 24, 2016 and April 3, 2016
- Fly direct from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) OR Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) to Montrose/Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ).
- Present your lodging confirmation, boarding pass and photo ID for everyone in your party at the Mountain Village ticket office.
THE DETAILS +
Every visitor, regardless of age, with a valid air seat flying direct from Dallas or Phoenix to Montrose/Telluride Regional Airport is eligible for a gift card. Once you arrive in Telluride, visit the Mountain Village lift ticket office with your boarding pass, lodging confirmation from Telluride Resort Reservations and a valid photo ID to pick-up your gift card to put to good use during your Telluride vacation!
THE FINE PRINT +
- Travel must take place between March 24, 2016 and April 3, 2016
- Gift cards expire on April 3, 2016
- You must fly direct from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) or Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) to Montrose/Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ)
- Anyone with a valid air seat is eligible to receive the gift card. Lap children are not eligible. Other restrictions include those reservations booked as part of a group package and reservations made through a fractional ownership program.
- The gift card cannot be applied toward any pre-purchased products.
QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS +
1. What lodging properties qualify for this promotion?
Any lodging properties that are available for booking through our Central Reservations program. These properties include Camel’s Garden Inn, Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, Ice House Lodge and Condominium, the Inn at Lost Creek, Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals, lumière telluride, Madeline Hotel & Residences, Mountain Lodge at Telluride, New Sheridan Hotel, SilverStar Luxury Properties, Telluride Alpine Lodging, Telluride Luxury Rentals & Real Estate, Inc. Telluride Resort Lodging, The Angler Inn, The Auberge Residences at Element 52, The Hotel Telluride, The Peaks Resort and Spa, The River Club and The Victorian Inn. Properties rented through VRBO, Air BnB, Invited Home and similar share programs are not eligible. Fractional owners at properties such as the Franz Klammer are also excluded.
2. Where can I pick up my gift card?
You can pick up your gift card at the Mountain Village lift ticket office. Please bring your boarding pass showing an air seat on a direct flight from either DFW or PHX to MTJ, lodging confirmation and valid photo ID for everyone in your party.
3. Can you deliver my gift card directly to my hotel or condo?
Unfortunately no, we cannot deliver your gift card directly. You must go to the Mountain Village lift ticket office with proper identification.
4. What restaurants and retailers are participating?
In addition to being valid for lift tickets, the ski/snowboard school and Eco Adventures, other participating restaurants and retailers include: Allred’s Restaurant, Alpino Vino, Big Billie’s Bon Vivant, Tomboy Tavern, Crazy Elk Pizza, Gorrono Ranch, Giuseppe’s, Heritage Apparel, High Camp, Slopeside Lockers, Telluride Naturals, and Telluride Resort Store.
5. Can I apply this gift card to previous purchases, such as lift tickets or ski school?
The gift card is valid for new purchases only. It cannot be applied to pre-purchased products.
6. I have a question that isn’t answered here, who can I contact?
Please contact Telluride Resort Reservations at (855) 441-2531 if you have additional questions. We hope to see you soon in Telluride!